Sunday, September 25, 2011

not sure if this is good or bad....but it works!

Lilah might be the pickiest eater I know (thanks to her dad, I am pretty sure!). She refuses any form of vegetable, anything that resembles a vegetable, and any meat. She does love her dairy though...and fruit (mostly in the fruit snack form...ha ha...just kidding...sort of!).

At her 2 year appointment her doctor recommended we try giving her vitamins. Given her 'picky' past, I was certain she would refuse those too....boy was I wrong. I think the main reason is that she thinks it is gum. You know...the stuff she can't have and now thinks she can?! (she doesn't get the gummy version either, just the good ole flintstone variety) This might come back to bite me later, but at least for now she is getting some nutrition.


No comments:

Post a Comment