Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Head and Shoulders...Knees and Toes - Lilah Style!

14 months...I have to stay, I think this stage is my new favorite. However, I am finding that I say that as each new stage comes and goes. Maybe we are wired this way so that we don't get so sad when our babies get older. Actually...I am still a little sad that my baby is no longer a baby. But I am so proud of her already...and the things she learns each day amaze me more and more!! Here is a video of her newest 'skills'. Sorry it is sideways. I can't figure out how to turn the video.



Even if your neck is now sore...you get the idea! She does know where her nose is too. She just sniffs when you ask instead of pointing...i love her!

She can also climb onto the couch now. Lord help us! Here are a few pictures of her 'chillin' in her new favorite place.




I am definitely thankful for this munchkin!

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I could watch that video all day. Keep the stories, vidoes and pictures coming. They make me feel closer to home, and not 1,000 miles away. By the way, who got her that cute outfit? ;)
    -Auntie Chelle

    ReplyDelete