Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful? You Bet!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. Family, friends, pets, jobs, the best daycare around, I could go on and on an on! Thursday and Friday were spent with family...and LOTS.OF.FOOD! Saturday was date night. We went out to dinner with some good friends at the Herkimer (I recommend). On the way home, at the late hour of 7pm, we just couldn't head home. So where did we end up?...That's right TARGET! I mean we had a sitter, why not have some peaceful grocery shopping. Our lives are so exciting... :)

Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving...Enjoy!




 Dad the handyman!

 Pretty sure he wore his 'turkey eatin pants' :) The traditional after dinner shot of Uncle Dave


 Around early February, we will have another reason to be thankful. Little baby, also known as Little Tike, (currently in Maura's belly below) will be making his debut. I have only been waiting 27 years for my Uncle Dave to give me a cousin. Lilah is excited to have another playmate!!

We hope your Thanksgiving was just as memorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment