Monday, November 22, 2010

Splish Splash...or Something Like That!

Lilah LOVES bath time. You say the word 'bath' and she (as well as Odie) runs straight to the bathroom. One leg is usually up over the side of the tub before I even get her socks off! (Unless a certain auntie is here...then she tries to take a dip in the toilet (don't worry, I had just cleaned it earlier that day) as her bath water is running...oops! Lesson learned! ;)

Her newest entertainment in the tub is to line up all of her toys, let me knock them back in...and then do it all over again. If you know Lilah at all, you know that she does not sit still, and she gets bored with any activity after about 5 seconds. This keeps her busy for at least 20 minutes.



Poor Odie. Plastic bath toys are his weakness. He has been known to jump in the tub to retrieve one or two. As you can tell, when I am looking he tries to be good.



 The look of concentration. I mean can you really put a duck next to a pelican?



These next two should have been my cue to cut bath time short, but I hadn't even washed her hair yet. Just a few minutes later she made an abrupt exit and I was glad the toys were on the edge. Daddy got to deal with getting pajamas on the disappointed baby while mommy got to clean out the tub. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment