Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh How I Love Etsy...

I think if I would have been the lucky one to win the Mega Millions last night, I would have spent most of my winnings on things I find on Etsy. I just can't get enough of that site. For people like me, who pretend to be crafty, it is fun to see the products of those who are truly talented. I keep telling Steph, the craftiest person I know, to sell her stuff on there...maybe if I stopped roping her in to do projects for me she would have time....hmmm now there is a thought! :)

So here are a few things I have purchased that you should check out too!! (since i am all about sharing!)

*Pretty much the cutest slippers ever! These are from somethingdianemade, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Oh...and not only does Diane make really cute things, she is SUPER sweet!

*This unique hanger for Kara's wedding. lilafrances hand makes these super cool hangers...they even come in baby sizes!!


*Digital art...who knew you could buy that?! TracyAnnDigitalArt has some really fun art to choose from. I used the owl theme for Lilah's birthday invites, thankyous and decroations at her party. Once you purchase and download your images, they are yours to keep forever. 





What?!! No pictures of Lilah on this post. Next time, I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment