Saturday, January 8, 2011

Santa?!!...I Know Him!

We made a special visit to Santa today. We had to get a picture with Santa and his new suit that Steph made. (yep, that's right, I said that Stephanie - with some help from Ginger- made the Santa suit). I knew this would not be an easy task as Lilah's stranger anxiety is at an all time high. I only managed to get one shot of Lilah with Santa. One that I am sure she will appreciate in years to come. We all need a screaming Santa shot...right?!!


We even tried some pictures with other people holding her....nope, she was not having it!

Cookies did help a little, but this is as close as she let Santa get. (**please don't judge with the whole unwashed hair and no make-up situation. We are totally at the stage where there is no chance of a shower when only one parent is around, and I am flying solo this morning. Not my favorite part...but what can you do!) 


 
Better luck next year!

and a little blast from the past. Here is Lilah's picture from last year. What.a.Chunk!


No comments:

Post a Comment