Sunday, January 16, 2011

Showing off Lilah's Bow Wearing Skills...

This weekend Lilah and I went to cheer on Kara and her cheer teams. For Christmas, Lilah was given her own special uniform to wear for such events (much to daddy's dismay). I swear when I put it on her she looked 3 years older. Maybe that is the reason the same girls who were just kids when I coached them 2 years ago now look so grown up...or is that just me getting old??

 Lilah and Auntie Kara

 The competition hadn't started yet, but she knew who the star of the show was!

 I am thinking I will make sure her skirts are always this long!



I went searching through my photo archives and here is Lilah last year when we cheered on the teams at the Dells. I keep scrolling up and down comparing the pictures. I love watching her grow and learn new things, but man...where is my baby?!!!  

*This was all done purely for the cuteness factor. No babies were forced to do any cheerleading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment