Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And the Winner is...

Another Christmas has come and gone. Can you believe it is almost 2011?! I wonder how long it will take me to remember the new year...my money is on two months!

So...Christmas. Although this was technically Lilah's 2nd Christmas, she was actually able to help unwrap and enjoy her presents for the first time. It was pretty much her first Christmas! Based on the load of gifts she hauled in (as well as the 4 new teeth within a few days of the big day), I would say she was a good girl this year! Here are a few pictures, because I know that is what you want to see anyways!

 Hanging with mommy Auntie Kara

 What could it be???

 Uncle Dave...eating as usual! :)

 Kara and Chelle

 Another one...for me!!!

 My ner Carhartt hat to match daddy! (and a singamajijg from Auntie Chelle)

 Grandpa Larry's favorite gift!

 Over the river and through the woods, to Grandma and Grandpa Kraemer's we go!



 Odie has such a rough life...*yawn*



 Uncle Swati, Auntie Tracy and Leo

 I think someone has been eating a cookie with green frosting?!!


 Perfect spot for Kermit!

 and Winnie too!!

 I love books (and Grandma Ginger too!!)!!

 new dog bed bean bag chair!

 coloring on my new table (and the couch...let's hope the walls stay clean a little longer. PLEASE!)




and...the winner of her favorite present so far:



To all of you moms out there with little ones (if anyone actually reads my blog!), you must get this. I didn't think it was possible to get my little fishy to like a bath more than she already did, but this is awesome!!

I hope you were able to share many special memories with your family too over this Christmas season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment