Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Week Has Passed...

Seriously...where does the time go? This past week was full of travel, family and well...FOOD! I started out last week in Dallas for work. I must admit, the warmer weather was a nice change! I always miss my family when I am gone, but the trips always go by fast. It is so strange to have a bed to myself, and the quiet in my room is always a little strange! But ummmm....have I mentioned this bed? :) HEAVEN!


As much as I enjoyed the comfy sleeping situation. It was nice to come home to these cuties! As you can tell, they were just fine while I was gone!




Another exciting happening at our house is that my sister, Chelle, is here from Montana. She actually flew in a few minutes before I did on Wednesday so we were able to carpool home. We are having a lot of fun doing the usual Auntie/Niece/Sister things, like drawing and throwing blocks all over the house. We know how to have fun in the Kraemer household!




(notice the flying yellow block in mid-air above)

Christmas 1 of 3 was also this weekend. We spent Saturday in Forest Lake. Last year we decided no more presents, and instead we give during the year to people/places. After dinner we sit down and talk about all of the things we have done. This has been such a great experience! Lilah was interested in the tree, as usual. She also got to spend quality time with Grandpa Ron, Grandma Lynn, Auntie Kara and Uncle Kris, Auntie Chelle and Auntie April. Oh....and the pups too (who were banished to the laundry room for a little while - see below)!




And...last, but certainly not least....I spent most of my Sunday with Steph baking cookies...here is a little taste. :)

 peppermint whoopie pies

front- some sort of nut ball things - waiting for their coconut coating
back - chocolate shortbread - waiting for the chocolate ganache filling


ok...if I still have your attention...SORRY that was a long one. Hopefully I can get better at this blogging thing and not wait for weekly updates!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment