Sunday, December 12, 2010

SNOW Day!!

I was really bummed that most all of our plans were cancelled this weekend, and we were stuck at home. The plus is that I am traveling to Dallas this week for work (hopefully no snow there) and I got lots of quality time with Lee, Lilah and the pups.

Thank goodness we have a snow blower this year. We had one, but we would think it was working and it always broke down after the first snowfall each year. I will admit lee does the snow removal, but hey it helps me too!!

Lilah was very interested in what daddy was doing outside. She sat and looked out the window for what seemed like an hour. she would just wave and yell, then look at me and smile like she was so proud. so cute!!


We did venture out twice over the past three days. We walked over to the neighbors house (right next to us). It was not an easy walk though thigh high snow! We played for about an hour and Lilah only broke one ornament...sorry Jess!

We also bundled up Lilah today and let her play in the snow a little bit. She LOVES the snow - especially eating it.

Here are a few pictures from our few minutes outside!








oh...and I have to share this picture. Just because I think it is so cute...and I love the tiny pony-tail!


Enjoy your week!!

1 comment: